The authors at AIA Publishing have invested a lot of time, energy and money in their book, and they need reviews on Amazon to help them sell it. This is why we offer free ebook copies in return for reviews on Amazon and on our website to readers eligible for membership of our review team.
Are you eligible for the AIAP Review Team?
We want team members who have an active Amazon account (meaning you’ve bought $50 of goods in the last 12 months) and/or have an active and engaged following on social media.
How to post a review on Amazon
This article tells you how to post a review on Amazon. https://www.businessinsider.com/guides/tech/my-amazon-reviews
How does the AIAP Review Team system work?
- You may request a review copy of any of the books listed on our website.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a book and let us know what kind of file you’d like.
- PDF for laptop or tablet reading,
- Epub for ereaders and for ebook reading apps on phones and tablets. Email the file to your Kindle email and they’ll put it onto your Kindle for you, or connect to your computer with a cable and drag it over.
- If you don’t finish the book, please do not post a review, but do let us know why you didn’t finish it.
- If after reading the book, you decide you didn’t like it and don’t want to write a review, please email email@example.com to let us know why.
- After reading the book, write your review. It doesn’t have to be long, just let other readers know what you liked about the book.
- Once you have your review written, sign into your Amazon account, then click the Our Books page on the AIA Publishing website to find the book. Scroll down to the Description section and click on the Review tab. Leave your review there. This will let us know that you have written your review.
- Then click the “Buy on Amazon” button to go to the book on Amazon to leave your review there.
- Scroll down to the Customer Reviews section and then click on the “Write a customer review” button. Choose a star rating (1 = I hate it. 2 = I don’t like it. 3 = It’s okay. 4 = I like it. 5 = I love it), then copy and paste your review into the text box. When you’re done, press the “Submit” button.
- If after receiving a book, we don’t see a review on the book’s product page on our website or hear back from you two months after giving you a free book, we’ll have to remove you from the list.
- We would also appreciate it if you could publish your review on Goodreads, and please tag us when you post on social media.
Reviewers who have English or writing qualifications, who are published authors or have a book blog may be offered a quick-turn-around fee in exchange for back-cover endorsements.